I believe it is important for our community leaders to engage and serve the individual citizens of Dania Beach.
I am committed to be an “ambassador of goodwill” to encourage and energize our residents to be involved in any initiatives to move our city forward. My vision for the City is to create an environment where residents and business owners in the City are “partners” in their endeavors.
My goal is to keep Dania Beach a quaint and charming city with a view to dynamic, positive growth of our economy for the benefit of all of its citizens; “A Small City of Big Possibilities”.
How can I help? I encourage all of our residents to share with me any questions, comments or concerns regarding specific issues. You can contact me through my email, email@example.com, or you are welcome to call or text me at any time on my cell phone. 954.608.0066
- Proudly elected to serve as Vice Mayor from 2016-2018.
- Commissioner for the past four years, Dania Beach City Commission.
- Local Dania Beach Business & Homeowner.
- Close Working Relationships with City Commission & Administration.
- Voting Member, Broward League of Cities & 2nd Vice President of Executive Board.
- Chairman, Affordable Housing Task Force, Broward League of Cities.
- Board Member, Broward MPO & Executive Board Member Small Cities Representative.
- Member “Elected Officials Round Table” steering committee for the Broward ‘One Penny’ Sales Tax Initiative.